Monday, July 1, 2013

SkyDrive comes to Xbox 360

 

Microsoft's new SkyDrive application turns your XBOX 360 into the best social and gaming experience. I have loved SkyDrive since I first used the application. There are so many cloud storage applications available online, but why should you choose SkyDrive vs. Competition? I chose SkyDrive because it is  storage  I can now go from my cell phone, to computer, to my XBOX 360 and access whatever whenever. You have to only follow these few steps to get started and it is that easy. 

Here's how to get up and running with the SkyDrive app on your Xbox:

  1. Turn on your TV and your Xbox.
  2. Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
  3. In the Social category, select SkyDrive.
Works Cited 

"SkyDrive Comes to Xbox 360: Your Photos and Videos on the TV." SkyDrive Comes to Xbox 360: Your Photos and Videos on the TV. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 May 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment